PortSIP® Knowledge Base
Get tutorials and step-by-step guides
for PortSIP products
Provisioning Htek IP Phones
The Htek IP phones support PnP provisioning mode, it make the auto provisioning simple and easy.
1: Factory Reset the IP Phone
- Press “*”, “*”, “*” and “x” button and hold it for 10 seconds.
- Release the “x” key button.
- After restart, your phone is successfully reset.
2: Provision the phone
Connect the phone to the network. A PnP request will be automatically sent to PortSIP PBX.
Go to the PortSIP PBX Management Console, click “Phones” on the left menu. The new phone will appear.
4. Click on the phone and choose “Assign Ext” or “Add Ext”, depending on whether you want to assign the phone to an existing extension or create a new one.
5. All major provisioning settings are pre-populated. If your PBX has multiple network cards, select the network this IP phone is connected to.
6. Click “Apply”. The phone will be configured automatically and reboot to finalize the setup.