PortSIP® Knowledge Base
Get tutorials and step-by-step guides
for PortSIP products
Provisioning Yealink IP Phones
Yealink IP phones support PnP provisioning mode, which makes auto provisioning simple and easy.
1: Factory Reset the IP Phone
- Power on the phone.
- Wait until the “Idle” screen is visible.
- Hold down the “OK” button until the message “Reset to factory settings?” appears.
- Press “OK” or “Yes” “REDIAL key” (if Android phone) depending on the model.
- Your phone is now successfully reset.
2: Provision the phone
Connect the phone to the network. A PnP request will be sent automatically to PortSIP PBX.
Go to the PortSIP PBX Management Console, click on left menu “Phones”. The new phone will appear.
4. Click on the phone and choose “Assign Ext” or “Add Ext”, depending on whether you want to assign the phone to an existing extension or create a new one.
5. All major provisioning settings are pre-populated. If your PBX has multiple network cards, select the network this IP phone is connected to.
6. Click “Apply”. The phone will be configured automatically and reboot to finalize the setup.