VoIP SDK: Easy and Fast
PortSIP VoIP SDK is a cross-platform SIP developer suite for create the unified communications apps, designed for accelerate development of IP-based voice and video over IP and LTE (VoLTE and ViLTE) Apps with short time to market.
- Ready-to-use and shortest Time-to-Market
- Support iOS, Android, macOS, Linux and Windows
- Voice and Video: Calls over IP and LTE
- Instant Messaging and Presence
- HD Video conference, no MCU required
- Standard based and rigorously tested for interoperability
- Without any need for complicated integrations or VoIP know-how.
Multi Tenant VoIP PBX for Cloud
PortSIP PBX is a software based, multi-tenant SIP PBX system that offers complete Unified Communications features.
- Multi-Tenant VoIP PBX, designed for cloud
- Include VoIP SDK
- Mobile PUSH notifications support
- Support audio and video call recording
- WebRTC offers click-to-call
- Offers 1080P video conference
- Provided REST API allows easy integrate with 3rd applications
- Scalable and high availability
- Support Linux and Windows
PortSIP Softphone, a SIP standards VoIP client for unified communication which built based on PortSIP VoIP SDK, provides enterprises and personal with a seamless communications experience across any device, network or platform.
- Support iOS, Android, Windows and macOS
- Multi-part HD audio, video conference
- Mobile PUSH notifications support with PortSIP PBX
- Secure, mobile connectivity to your enterprise
- Rebranding: Add your own look and modify default settings
- Customization: Custom solution that satisfies your requirements