Develop Your own WhatsApp
- Ready-to-use and shortest Time-to-Market
- Send files, pictures, voice and video messages with PortSIP PBX
- Voice and Video: Calls over IP and LTE
- Instant Messaging and Presence
- HD Video conference, no MCU required
- Standard based and rigorously tested for interoperability
- Without any needs for complicated integrations or VoIP know-how.
PortSIP VoIP SDK provides the unified APIs on multiple platforms allows you write code one times then run on Android, iOS, Windows and macOS.
PortSIP VoIP SDK is a complete SIP client framework for developing HD video-enabled applications. The SIP SDK is available for all leading operating systems, enabling a fast time-to-market on all platforms, including iOS, Android, macOS and Windows.
- HD video conferencing, no MCU required.
- Multi platforms: Android, iOS, Windows and macOS
- Support Xamarin, Swift, Android Studio, C#, VC, Xcode, Delphi
- Support iCallKit
- Unique AMR, AMW-WB, Opus, VP9, H.264 and more codecs
Quickly get apps and devices to market
Complete VoIP SDK reduces development, integration and testing time required to deploy video communications clients.
PortSIP VoIP SDK comes with a sample application in source code, a detailed suite of APIs and comprehensive documentations to help with reducing development, integration, and testing efforts.
Royalty free license, bundle discount
All PortSIP VoIP SDK package licenses are royalty free. The buyer may freely distribute his applications built based on the SDK. Buyer pay a one-time license fee and get in return for the rights to develop unlimited applications and distribute his applications to as many end-users as he like without paying any royalties or license fees.
The Bundle License with DISCOUNT is available if VoIP SDK is purchased with PortSIP PBX together.
Key Highlights of Voip sdk
- Support iOS, Android, macOS and Windows
- Available for .NET, Java, Swift, Xamarin and Objective-C, C++, Delphi, JS
- Integrated callkit for iOS
- Sending file, picture, voice and video message likes WhatsApp
- Multi-part audio and video conferencing without MCU required
- Full compatibles with 3GPP IMS Conferencing and 3GPP Call-Waiting
- Presence Agent (PUBLISH) and P2P presence
- Provide audio, video, presence, IM in unified API for all platforms
- Audio codecs: G.711 aLaw/uLaw, G.722.1, G.722, SPEEX, SPEEX-WB, AMR, AMR-WB, GSM, iLBC, G.729, Opus, SILK
- Video codecs: H.264, VP8, VP9
- Allows monitoring the dialog status
- AMR, AMR-WB codecs: comply with RFC 4867 support, including Bandwidth- Efficient and Octet – Aligned mode, amr-red, amr-maxptime
- Support 3GPP IMS features: Call-Waiting and Conferencing focus
- Support add/obtain custom SIP header and modify outgoing SIP header
- Proven operability with a wide range of SIP-based network equipment including Cisco, Qualcomm, Agilent, Keysight, Avaya, Unify, HP, Philips, NEC and others
- Product support and sample application included to help get developers quickly up to speed in designing and deploying their application
- Deliver superb video quality even in challenging network conditions through advanced algorithms combined with PortSIP’s extensive experience in networking