April 5, 2018 — PortSIP Solutions, Inc., developer of the software-based Unified Communications Solution, announces the PortSIP PBX V9.4 is ready!
A Complete, Powerful, Unified Communications Solution for both on-premise deployment and cloud
The v9.4 release includes below new things:
- Now support both Linux and Windows OS, you can run the PortSIP PBX on CentOS, RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu
- Support audio and video call reccording
- Provide REST APIs allow manage, download the recording files
- Provide REST APIS allow SIP client app Sign in PBX by Email and Web password
- Support the security feature for anti Hacking - D.O.S attack and Fake Authroization attack
- Added the ability to set the allowed country code and disallowed country code
- Added the ability to process E164 format number
- Fixed some bugs
- More enhancements for stability
Please download the PortSIP PBX here for free trial.