PortSIP PBX v12.6.1 offers a new feature that stores recording data to the AWS 3 to protect your data and reduce costs.
July 09, 2021 – PortSIP, the developer of next-generation unified communications resolution, announced the launch of PortSIP PBX v12.6.1 for both Windows and Linux Docker.
v12.6.1 is a minor update that focuses on improve data protection.
Changes for Release v12.6.1
- From the v12.6.1, if install the PortSIP PBX on Linux OS, it requires of one the below versions:
- CentOS 7.9, 64 bit
- Ubuntu 18.04, 20.04, 64 bit
- Debian 10.x, 64 bit
- Removed the built-in backup/restore features, suggest use the VM snapshot to backup. Or user can simply backup the data directory: for Window by default it's c:\programdata\portsip; for Linux by default it's /var/lib/portsip
- Support store the recording and log files to the AWS S3
- Support the Privacy header, if the UA makes call with the Privacy header, the PBX will forward this header to the callee
- When there have the call reached agent of the ring group/queue, the event will be publishedto the WebSocket Publish subscriber
- Provide a custom option allows includes the recording file ID in the CDR event JSON payload
- The REST API for list the CDR, call recording, black list is changed
- Fixed a crash bug if works with the MicroSIP App for presence
- Fixed some other minor bugs
Please read the PortSIP PBX v12.6 User guide to upgrade!