March 05, 2021 – PortSIP, developer of next-generation unified communications systems today announced the launch of PortSIP PBX v12.3.2 for both Windows and Linux Docker.
v12.3.2 is a minor update focus on the bug fix that provides excellent stability, we recommend user update to it.
Below are steps for update PortSIP PBX v12.2 to v12.3.2.
- Download the new PBX installer at https://www.portsip.com/download-portsip-pbx/
- Double click the installer then follow the instructions to install.
- Perform "sudo docker stop -t 120 portsip-pbx" to stop PortSIP PBX.
- Perform "sudo docker rm portsip-pbx" to delete the PortSIP docker instance.
- Perform "sudo docker image list" to list currently docker images, use "sudo docker image rm" to delete the old PortSIP PBX image.
- Now follow up this link to install the new PortSIP PBX: https://www.portsip.com/knowledge-base/setup-portsip-pbx-for-linux/
Important: don't delete the /var/lib/portsip folder, otherwise the PBX data will be lost.