PortSIP PBX v12.4 offers All-In-One modern collaboration resolution.
April 01, 2021 – PortSIP, developer of next-generation unified communications resolution today announced the launch of PortSIP PBX v12.4 for both Windows and Linux Docker.
v12.4 is a major update but offers a large improvement, and provides many exciting new features. The all-new WebRTC feature, screen sharing, and enhanced video conferencing will give you exciting collaboration experiences!
- Removed the WebRTC Gateway from PortSIP PBX, now the PortSIP supports WebRTC directly by the WSS transport and PortSIP unique Native DTLS-RTP, which vastly improved the stability, compatibility, and audio/video quality.
- The PortSIP PBX v12.4 inbuilt a new WebRTC client which built base on the SIP.JS, provides audio, video call and IM feature with rich text supported, allows share file, send pictures, audio, video file, and audio, video, and voice message. Support multiple lines, video conference, hold, un-hold, transfer, automatically synchronize the extensions and remote contacts, etc.
- Released the new Apps for iOS, Android, and Windows, provides audio, video call and IM feature with rich text supported, allows share file, send pictures, audio, video file, and audio, video, and voice message. Support multiple lines, video conference, hold, un-hold, transfer, automatically synchronize the extensions and remote contacts, etc.
- Enhanced the video conference, with new PortSIP new client apps, you can have an all-new video conferencing experience likes ZOOM!
- Optimized the call route logic make the performance has about 20% improved.
- When the call comes from the trunk and route to the ring group/call queue, appended the inbound rule name, group name/queue name to the display name of FROM header that allows the member of group/queue to display friendly CLI.
- Removed the SBC.
- The PortSIP VoIP SDK now is free if using it with the PortSIP PBX, SDK will determine the server is PortSIP PBX or PortSIP UCaaS and unlock all features automatically without paid.
- The PortSIP VoIP SDK v18 is also released support sharing screen, and application window during the call.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
Please download the PortSIP PBX v12.4 User guide to upgrade!